Corporate Reputation and Trust. Proving the value of reputation and trust to senior leadership teams and boards should be par for the course. But news headlines of crises continue to reveal a lack of preparedness and understanding of risk. A strategic approach to understanding and quantifying your communications is now a fundamental tenant of professionalism.
Precise Value’s Founder & CEO Michael Ziviani was invited by Curtin University Australia to contribute some lectures; Reputation Management in a Digital World. The aim was for people to gain greater understanding around the importance of reputation and trust on organisational Brand and Business results.
- Monitoring Reputation with a focus on online, how you do it and what you need to consider in this 8:45 minute lecture.
- Protecting Reputation when things go wrong is drilled into in with this 5:50 minute video and includes:
- Why a good reputation is important – particularly in time of crisis
- Evaluation of a crisis – how do you use the data to determine how your reputation is affected and how to use the data for improvement
- Towards Best Practice Reputation Management is discussed in this 7:28 minute deep dive with reference to:
- Best practice in reputation measurement – what models work best
- Best Practice Measurement – what are the principles, involvement, why we need a global set of principles and why measurement is important.
For more background see our Crisis Management case study.
If you want to make a start on proving your value, we suggest a step in the right direction is one of our Growth Labs. We would love to help.