Curtin University, Australia created a MOOC so people could gain greater understanding around reputation which included monitoring and measuring it.
Precise Value’s Michael Ziviani was invited by the facilitators to be a contributor. His presentation is available to all who sign up for the course. He discussed:
- Why a good reputation is important – particularly in time of crisis
- Monitoring reputation – with a focus online, how you do this and what you need to consider
- Evaluation of a crisis – how do you use the data to determine how your reputation is affected and how to use the data for improvement
- Best practice in reputation measurement – what models work best
- The Barcelona Principles – what are they, involvement, why we need a global set of principles and why measurement is important.