By Precise Value team
Corporate Reputation and Trust. Proving the value of reputation and trust to senior leadership teams and boards should be par for the course. But news headlines of crises continue to reveal a lack of preparedness and understanding of risk. A strategic approach to understanding and quantifying your communications is now a fundamental tenant of professionalism.
Precise Value’s Founder & CEO Michael Ziviani was invited by Curtin University Australia to contribute 3 sessions for a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). The aim was for people to gain greater understanding around the importance of reputation and trust on organisational Brand and business results.
- Why a good reputation is important – particularly in time of crisis
- Monitoring reputation – with a focus online, how you do this and what you need to consider
- Evaluation of a crisis – how do you use the data to determine how your reputation is affected and how to use the data for improvement
- Best practice in reputation measurement – what models work best
- Best Practice Measurement – what are the principles, involvement, why we need a global set of principles and why measurement is important.
This free educational course only requires sign-up. https://www.edx.org/course/reputation-management-digital-world-curtinx-mkt2x-2 . We welcome your thoughts.
For more background see our Crisis Management case study.
If you want to make a start on proving your value, we suggest a step in the right direction is one of our Growth Labs. We would love to help.