02 9817 7443 08 8221 6183
marketing performance consultingPut simply, Precise Value helps companies identify the key value levers to enhance marketing performance. We employ sound, proven and rigorous methodologies to establish where efforts are best directed to deliver tangible business outcomes.
We put an end to the famous saying, “I know half my marketing budget is wasted, I just don’t know which half”. We show you how to achieve more with less by working smarter. With content analysis as our starting point, we use the most sophisticated research methodologies and tools to identify which elements of your communications programs are most effective.
Much of our work involves analysis of what many would think of as ‘below the line’ activities such as PR, CSR, Investor Relations, social media, events and sponsorship. We help clarify and quantify these traditionally grey areas. We then use advanced statistical analysis to link these and broader marketing activities to business outcomes – like brand health, sales and even share price.
Our team and associates are high calibre seasoned professionals with proven experience in delivering concrete results specifically tailored to our clients’ business requirements. We bring the scientific rigour to the art of marketing and communications that senior executives are, increasingly, demanding.
Whether you are a brand custodian, a PR professional, a corporate communications executive or an investor relations specialist, we encourage you to view the Marketing Performance page for your specific area of expertise and find how Precise Value can help enhance your team’s performance.
If you need to undertake more detailed and accurate analysis of what is most effective for your organisation, get in touch. You can also read our whitepapers for more information.
how we workWhile each client has different issues to face and challenges to tackle, our work process typically has five stages:
- Initial Scoping & Quote — Much of our creative thinking is done at this stage. We invite our clients to do similar, using a semi-structured discussion guide. A meeting ensues to discuss the joint inputs and to carefully listen to our client's marketing communications and business issues. Often a client's casual remark can turn out to be the key to solving the measurement challenge. We then collate all the information into a template and finalise an up-front estimate.
- Project-Setup Phase — Our client is led through a proven, prescribed template to conceptualise a measurement framework. Liaison is fairly intense over this period, varying from one to 4 weeks (for highly complex jobs).
- Project Management & Media Assessment (ongoing) — Logistics are organised and information collated to our custom database. For PR analysis, our professional assessors read each article before capturing up to 45 elements.
- Reporting & Results Delivery — Ideally, we present results in person, on-site. This enables us to guide our client through the blur of information and focus on the core issues that lie behind it. Armed with these insights, they are able to confidently substantiate the success of their PR at board level.
- Project Review & Refine — As the process progresses, so a partnership forms, creating the most productive and rewarding type of relationship for both parties. At the end of the first year a formal review takes place of our client's needs and level of satisfaction. At this stage, we are able to start assessing The Bigger Picture, if required.
Reports are the cornerstone of PrecisePR. They convert raw data into actionable the template for future PR activity. Report formats are customised to suit your structure. They deliver insights where you need them so you can act on opportunities and overcome challenges.
We talk their language.
- No longer is PR the poor relation of advertising;
- No longer is it the automatic casualty when budgets are under review;
- The whole status of PR is transformed. And yours with it.