IR professionalsThe Investor Relations role is fundamental to any listed company. Demands on IR professionals' time are ever increasing and media cycle times are shortening. Precise has developed a range of essential tools to save you time and appeal to the C-Suite. Our tools offer scientific rigour to complement and enhance the Investor Relations planning and decision making process.
How does PreciseInvest add value for the Investor Relations Professional?With the benefit of a significant R&D effort, Precise has recently taken its investor analysis to a new level. The nature of how communications works in your specific context can be fully understood by applying advanced analysis by Precise Value.
This delivers several benefits to the business:
- Facilitates very powerful strategic planning
- Suggests more effective resource allocation with true-ROI metrics
- Helps you understand the impact of your IR events
- Allows you to dissect analyst communications to set and prioritise strategic action
- Provides an understanding of the role of industry factors such as economic indicators and ASX industry indices.
This analysis can also extend to the competitor bringing a new dimension to strategic planning with the potential to create significant value.
The value can be shown in our Communications link with share price case study.
Want to know more ...
- Ensure communications are integrated as a critical part of your organisation's activities, new media era requires new tools may prove helpful to build your internal business justification.
- Precise Value works with you to create a customised one off or ongoing solution. To understand this, please refer to how we work and our typical five stages of engagement.
- For more detail on PreciseInvest take a look at our fact sheet: insights for the IR professional