02 9817 7443 08 8221 6183
how we workWhile each client has different issues to face and challenges to tackle, our work process typically has five stages:
- Initial Scoping & Quote — Much of our creative thinking is done at this stage. We invite our clients to do similar, using a semi-structured discussion guide. A meeting ensues to discuss the joint inputs and to carefully listen to our client's marketing communications and business issues. Often a client's casual remark can turn out to be the key to solving the measurement challenge. We then collate all the information into a template and finalise an up-front estimate.
- Project-Setup Phase — Our client is led through a proven, prescribed template to conceptualise a measurement framework. Liaison is fairly intense over this period, varying from one to 4 weeks (for highly complex jobs).
- Project Management and/or Media Assessment (ongoing) — Logistics are organised and information collated to our custom database. For PR analysis, our professional assessors read each article before capturing up to 45 elements.
- Reporting & Results Delivery — Ideally, we present results in person, on-site. This enables us to guide our client through the blur of information and focus on the core issues that lie behind it. Armed with these insights, they are able to confidently substantiate the success of their PR at board level.
- Project Review & Refine — As the process progresses, so a partnership forms, creating the most productive and rewarding type of relationship for both parties. At the end of the first year a formal review takes place of our client's needs and level of satisfaction. At this stage, we are able to start assessing The Bigger Picture, if required.